In March 2010, President Obama signed into law the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA). Since that time, employers have had to face a multitude of ever-changing rules and regulations. Recently, the Department of the Treasury and the White House announced that the Employer Shared Responsibility (or “Pay or Play”) penalty provisions and associated reporting requirements will not apply until 2015. In this exclusive free webinar, Tom Dowling, an attorney at Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP, will discuss the implications of the recent announcement, as well as the most significant changes facing employers in the next few years.
What You’ll Learn:
- Changes in health plan nondiscrimination rules
- Newly defined waiting period limitations
- New employer reporting and disclosure obligations
- The Pay-or-Play Mandate — what it means to employers
- New taxes and fees and how they impact your organization
- Implications of guidance delaying the Pay-or-Play Mandate and certain employer reporting obligations