An internal study at the University of Notre Dame revealed the need to update the technical and functional skills of the University’s administrative professionals. Kara McClure, manager of Learning and Organizational Development for Notre Dame, turned to NST to create TAP — a customized training program that drastically improved on-the-job performance.
- Improve and update both functional and technical skills of administrative professionals
- Need for a flexible and customized training program
- Creation of Today’s Administrative Professional training program
- 34% improvement in specific skills and knowledge
- 44% of material and content applied on the job
NST created a customized training program that met the training needs of the university and its administrative professionals. The increase in on-the-job performance wasn’t the only benefit. The administrative professionals also enjoyed the opportunity to network with one another at the training events. Download the case study below and find out more about how NST helped improve the skills of administrative professionals at Notre Dame.