You’ve undoubtedly heard about “the cloud” — but what is it? How does it work? And what does it mean for you? The cloud can be a powerful tech tool for both your personal and professional lives. But unless you have a solid understanding of this technology, you could run into frustrations and open yourself up to a data breach.
When you watch Syncing Your Digital Life, you’ll learn how to seamlessly sync your connected devices, increasing productivity and saving yourself a lot of headaches. You’ll learn about different cloud services and what will be best for your needs. And you’ll discover how much time and energy the cloud can save you.
What You’ll Learn:
- The impact the cloud has on your work and personal life: Make it work for your needs
- Explore the different features of various cloud providers and how they sync your computers and devices
- Identify methods to easily separate work and personal data
- Ensure the right data is available on the right devices at the right time
- What to do when your favorite application is not cloud aware
Every year, we hold hundreds of webinars like this one on a range of topics important to professionals like you. If you enjoy this webinar, you may benefit from STAR12,which gives you unlimited access to our webinars for an entire year. Learn more about STAR12 or watch Syncing Your Digital Life today.