Email is the most popular communication tool in the workplace today. It’s easy to see why — email is fast and efficient. But there’s a downside: email communication can be so quick and convenient that it’s easy to make mistakes. If you’ve ever had anyone misunderstand what you’ve said in an email — you know the pain it can cause! Don’t let that happen to you ever again!
The communication techniques you’ll learn in this powerful one-hour webinar will ensure every email you write says exactly what you intend for it to say. Don’t risk making any more mistakes! Attend this training and learn how to write emails with confidence and success!
What You’ll Learn:
- The importance of a clear, concise, and specific subject line
- The most common email mistakes — and how NOT to make them!
- When to use caps, abbreviations, and “smilies” — and when to avoid them
- When to send an email — and when it’s time to pick up the phone or schedule a face-to-face meeting
- How to eliminate wordiness that obscures your message
- Check your tone: Is the tone you intend the tone your reader will hear?
- The most important thing you can do: the essential checklist you NEED to review before you hit Send!