Workplace politics are everywhere — it’s an unfortunate fact of life. And even if you try to avoid gossip, backbiting, and kowtowing, it’s simply impossible to completely eliminate the effects of politics on your career. But that doesn’t mean you have to let it drag you down.
In just one hour, this webinar will give you the strategies you need to overcome the negative effects of politics in the workplace, boosting your effectiveness and improving your work relationships at the same time.
What You’ll Learn:
- Rising above the negative aspects of office politics
- Complaining and criticizing the right way
- Strategies for sharing credit and blame without alienating anyone
- Simple ways to keep your emotions in check
- How to avoid rumor and gossip
- How to deal with kiss-ups, backbiters, and other politics