As an HR professional, it’s your job to understand and navigate the numerous laws and regulations that impact your company’s employees. One of the most sensitive topics you deal with is disability. With disability claims on the rise, it’s imperative that you know the rules and standards inside and out. If you aren’t up to date it could cost your organization steep fines and other penalties.
Voluntary Self-Identification & Disability Disclosure is a free one-hour webinar that will catch you up on all the new rules and procedures dealing with self-disclosure. You’ll learn how the new regulations impact recruiting and hiring, the key to navigating the updated forms, when and how often employees should self-identify … and much more!
What You’ll Learn:
- How new self-disclosure rules will impact recruiting, hiring, and accommodating individuals with disabilities
- Methods to interface the new self-disclosure rules with existing affirmative action programs
- How the new self-disclosure rules impact the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA)
- The ins and outs of negotiating through the new self-disclosure form
- When and how often to invite existing employees to self-identify
- 3 new data collection, tracking, and record-keeping requirements you MUST adhere to
- What mandated language prime contractors must use
- The importance of documenting and retaining records of all outreach, partnerships with disability organizations, and recruitment efforts