Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook; Margaret Thatcher, first prime minister of the UK; and Mary Kay Ash, founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics are all examples of remarkable women who broke through glass ceilings and shaped the world we live in today. But how did they do it?
More importantly, what lessons can you learn from them that you can apply to your own life? Whether your goal is to lead a team, a department, or your entire organization — or even just learn more about the obstacles some women face and how they conquer them — this is an hour you’ll always treasure. You’ll learn the secrets that set women in leadership roles apart and how you can harness them for a tremendous impact on your own career.
Register in this webinar today and become a stronger, more influential, and more respected woman in your organization.
What You’ll Learn:
- The reality of women in leadership roles: shattering the stereotypes
- Secrets of energy management: juggling work and your outside responsibilities
- The importance of accepting criticism and applying feedback
- How to have a sense of purpose in everything you do
- The real power of choosing positive framing and channeling your optimism
- The importance of mentoring and being mentored — and strategies for finding the right mentor
- The secret to recovering from adversity and bouncing back
- Speaking up and talking about your accomplishments
- How successful women view opportunity and risk-taking