There’s been a lot of buzz about personal branding lately and with good reason. If you want to achieve the career goals you’ve set for yourself, then you must be aware of how other people see you, because it matters … in fact, it matters a lot.
Whenever you interact with anyone, in any way, opinions are formed about you. Personal branding helps you guide people so they see you the way you want to be seen. By shaping the message of “you,” you take control of your life … and your career. If your goal is to stand out in a good way, then you need to develop “brand you.”
A Glimpse at What You’ll Learn …
- What is a personal brand — and why do you need one?
- Is there a difference between personal branding for women and men?
- Critical considerations when developing a personal brand
- How your personal values factor into your personal brand
- Where and how does your personal brand matter?
- Why the way you talk, dress, write, and more contribute to your personal brand
- How to be a living, breathing example of your brand
- Social media and personal branding
- Why a career development plan is an essential part of the process